Class structure and length. Current class days and times. Current and Future course dates. Class prices.
- Classes run as a six week course, of one class per week. This is to enable you to benefit the most from the classes. Additional exercises are added to increase the difficulty of the classes as the course progresses.
- Classes run for approximately 1 hour, including warm up and cool down exercises/stretches and a main class.
- Classes are limited to 15 people to enable one to one teaching during the classes and for the exercises to be adapted to different levels for all those participating. At times 1-2 people may also attend from one of the other classes (as I allow people to come on alternate days).
- Classes are suitable for all those aged 16 and above and all abilities including beginners and those who have attended pilates before.
- Mats, pillows(pilates head pads) and towels provided.
- Exercise sheets provided for beginners weekly in the first six week course.
- Current class days/times:
- Course dates:
- Wednesday 10th April until Wednesday 15th May 2013 (6 week course at £50.00)
- Thursday 11th April until Thursday 16th May 2013 (6 week course at £50.00)
- Please book early if you wish to guarantee a place in the April 2013 course.
The courses have been fully booked from January until March this year but I have a waiting list in situ if I can not offer a place, naturally the classes become quieter as summer approaches (if it ever comes this year!).
- Future Course dates:
- Wednesday 22nd May until Wednesday 26th June 2013 (6 week course at £50.00)
- Thursday 23rd May until Thursday 27th June 2013 (6 week course at £50.00)
- I do offer 3 weeks for £30.00 if people are unable to commit to the whole 6 week course